“Sweet talk” in the office
Xi Xi is a serious girl, and she is very diligent in doing things. Every time the leader assigns tasks, no matter how difficult it is, Xi Xi will complete it as scheduled within her promised time and never say hard work.
It stands to reason that an employee like Xixi should be appreciated by the boss, but the fact is that Xixi and her immediate boss are more like two strangers, or two connection points on the same machine.At one end, there is no other connection.
It is a few colleagues from Xixi. Although things are not as straightforward as Xixi, the relationship between them is very harmonious, especially between the bosses, it seems that they always get the boss’s reminder and understanding.
When he was tired, Xixi had also been puzzled by this and didn’t know where he went wrong.
Sisi’s problem lies in communication.
She has forgotten that the boss is also a person, and she needs the affirmation and appreciation of others.
Appreciating others is not for complimenting, but for creating a comfortable and happy working environment for yourself. It is definitely a kind of altruistic and self-interesting behavior.-Since roses can fragrance the air, why not let it open?
Starting today, let your “sweet talk” scent like roses in your office.
To make your language express as beautiful and fragrant as a rose, you need to pay attention to the following 12 points: 1. A pleasant tone can quickly get closer.
2. Understand the ins and outs of things, and use appropriate words to express them according to different characters and environments.
3. Intentionally express your appreciation to someone in front of a third party. The indirect compliments are often deeper into the hearts of the admired than the direct compliments.
4. The polite words stop there.
“I have only learned a little, and I hope you would give us your advice.
“Kind words such as” are only suitable for the first time to meet, colleagues thank you.
“,” Trouble you.
“It’s more suitable.
5, like the symmetry, just say “thank you”, do not be too modest.
6. When someone praises your opponent or enemy, don’t rush to deny it. Appropriate recognition can highlight your generosity and energy.
7. If you want to criticize someone, please also pay attention to strategies and methods.
When people are criticized, they often find it difficult to accept, and even if they do it themselves, it is not easy to admit the fact that they have done it.
If you show no mercy at this time, the other party is likely to be against you.
Criticism is not to care about the other party’s mistakes, but to prevent future mistakes. A soft start can effectively prevent the other party from defending and fighting back, listening to your views and suggestions.
8. Every Monday is a new beginning. A happy mood can affect this week.
Never put on a stinking face on Monday morning, or bring psychological rainy weather to colleagues in a semi-yin tone, you know, many people have “Monday depression”, you can become a depression changer, Must not be a happy killer.
9. Every Friday is the prelude to the weekend. After a busy week, everyone is preparing to spend the weekend. Also, do n’t touch others with bad emotions on this day, do n’t let others go home with resentment and rest.Their hatred of you multiplies.
10. Pay attention to everyone.
Don’t criticize your friends or colleagues in front of outsiders. Reminders and criticisms are suitable for speaking behind closed doors.
11. The words of criticism have been said, it is best to have your positive suggestions, otherwise your criticism will become negative or even attack.
12. Continuously improve your ability to judge and respond. Observation and observation is a very strong ability to analyze and judge. Whether it is speaking or responding, you must always remind yourself to pay attention to the expression of the other party, especially the performance of body language, and adjust yourWords.
Tips: 1. Avoid unspoken answers.
“No, it should be .” Such words are quite suspicious.
Words like “hear” should be used with caution. Such words are suspected of gossip, and sometimes make people feel that you are spreading gossip and decent.
2. Don’t say “it is true”.
This is a terrible answer. If the other person is not familiar with you, you will inevitably guess your motivation for the conversation when you hear such a response. If the other person is very recognizable, you only need to say briefly: “Yes!
3. Discard some garbage mantras completely, for example: “Do you understand what I mean?”
“Do you know?
“Do you understand?
“,”Can you understand?”This category.
4. Try to avoid excessive use of mood particles, such as: “Just say”, “Of course” and so on.
In more formal occasions, such an auxiliary particle will make you superficial and impetuous.
5. For the first time, strangers who do not have an intermediary referrer should not just ask the other army what occupation, maybe the other party has just been unemployed or unemployed.
6. Never ask random people at the reception: “What does your company do?
“Don’t just casually say,” I heard that you are doing well!
“Perhaps the other party was just approved by the boss for a breakthrough in performance, and your questioning just punctured his scar.